Welcome to my Den of Delights! Please make yourselves comfortable.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY!!!


For Australia Day, this year, I hope to catch up on some sleep, tomorrow, like this adorable Aussie icon, below. Then, I'll enjoy a lovely dinner with some great friends to celebrate both Australia Day and great friendship. I hope I don't fall asleep with my food in my hands like this one did though! ^_^


HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY 
to all my Aussie friends and members! 

I hope you either have a relaxing day, if you so please, or if you have activities planned, that it is very happy and enjoyable! Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi!!! ^_^


2 comments:

  1. Well, I'm not Aussie, but I want to wish all my wonderful Aussie friends a fabulous day! <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Nissie sweetie! ^_^ xoxo

    ReplyDelete