Welcome to my Den of Delights! Please make yourselves comfortable.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

SPECIAL THANKS TO RANE ARIA!!!

A VERY SPECIAL SHOUT-OUT AND THANK YOU TO MY VERY TALENTED FRIEND, RANE ARIA!!!

My friend, Rane Aria, is the very talented and lovely person, who kindly created my “Lady Jayne’s Reading Den” blog title banner. Isn’t it BEAUTIFUL?

I absolutely ADORE it, Rane!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Anyone who knows me well, will know that this banner is very much ME. My favourite colours are turquoise/aqua/teal colours against sand/beige/brown (the colours in my lounge at home), and I love butterflies. I had hand-painted butterflies on my wedding dress, all those years ago now.

Rane has a beautiful blog of her own, The Queen’s Library: Romance Novels Review Blog, and she has the most interesting and amazing animated embellishments to her great reviews.


Rane, in case you were wondering, yes, my Tookie had a paw to play in the above images. ^_^

Love and hugs,
Jayne XOXO

4 comments:

  1. *HUGS* Your very welcome Jayne! I'm so happy you liked the banner! And thank YOU for the plug/link to my own blog- give a hug to your Tookie from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks beautiful, Jayne! Of course Rane did a fantastic job! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rane, I more than "like" the banner, I simply love, love, LOVE it!!! It's just PERFECT. *BIG HUG*

    And, no worries, it's the least I could do!

    Oh, Tookie, loves cuddles. I'll definitely pass on the hug to her. I know her response will be, "Purrrr..." ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Nissie, Rane did an AMAZING job, didn't she! It's exactly what I wanted.

    ReplyDelete